Who are we?
The organisation responsible for processing your personal data is:
8000 Aarhus C
You can always contact Galleri Image kontor[@]galleriimage.dk with questions or concerns about how we process your personal data.
How do we collect your personal data?
Any personal data collected on you comes from the following sources:
- From you directly (e.g., when you sign up for our newsletter)
- From publicly available sources such as publications, websites, or social media
Why do we process your personal data?
In order to give you the best experience on our website, and to keep you updated on Galleri Image’s exhibitions, events, and other activities. You are not required to provide us with your personal data and have the option to deselect all unnecessary cookies when you enter the site.
What personal data do we process about you?
For the purposes described in Section 3, we may process the following types of personal data:
- Contact information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, VAT)
- Financial information (bank account number, amounts paid to you for services rendered)
Why are we legally allowed to process your personal data?
To process your personal data, a legal basis is required. By Danish law, we are allowed to process your personal data as described above in Section 4. This processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, such as engaging in daily communication and conducting community or business-related activities.
How do we share your personal data?
We do not share your personal information unless necessary.
We may share your personal data with:
- Suppliers or vendors that assist our organisation (e.g., Shopify, Paypal, consultants, IT service providers, financial institutions)
- If required to by public authorities.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will keep your personal data for the following period:
- For as long as required by applicable law.
- For as long as needed to provide you with the services requested by you. Once your personal data has served its purpose, it is deleted.
What about embedded content from other websites?
What rights do you have regarding your own data?
You can request to receive information about the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided us with. You can also request that we erase any personal data we have about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have a right to contact a Data Protection Authority about how we handle your data.