Are you a professional artist working with fine art photography and its associated disciplines? Galleri Image’s exhibition board reviews applications for exhibitions twice annually.
Applying for an exhibition at Galleri Image
Galleri Image is a non-commercial exhibition space which presents national and international photo-, video-, and installation art in order to promote knowledge of high-quality photographic art. The gallery presents 5 to 6 exhibitions annually. Galleri Image’s programme is put together by an exhibition committee, who may take applications from professional artists and curators into consideration. There are no fixed application deadlines. Our exhibition committee gathers approximately every six months.
Applications should contain the following (combined in one PDF-file):
– Name and contact details as well as a website link if applicable.
– Brief CV (for artists and curators).
– Project description, max 1 A4 page, explaining the overall idea behind the exhibition. Applicants may also describe their methodologies and expand on previous work.
– Image material, max 10 pages
– The application may also contain a proposal for the exhibition layout in the gallery.